I have a-not-so secret love of Alanis Morissette. Okay, I'll admit that pop music radio overplayed "Ironic" and "You Oughta Know," and I can attest to feeling quite anti-Alanis after listening to an entire album at once. But, her music takes me back to Ottawa, to Canada in general actually, and when I am frustrated with my life down here, its quite a relaxing escape. I might write more later, but I did absolutely nothing today on account of having very little to do at work, and a slight stomachache that was completely self-inflicted.
Here's the new vid. I like the imagery, so don't comment negatively.
This Virus Stole a Human Gene and Won't Let Go of It
-
"Scientists have discovered a virus that is a tiny bit human, carrying a
gene it stole from our ancestors about 100,000 years ago," writes the New
York Tim...
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment